Word of the Year Cuff Bracelet and Print
One size fits all. Adjustable. Does not tarnish, rust, etc. These are made to last!!
Available in gold, rose gold, or silver
Will also come with a 5x7 print, that says "There are better things ahead that any we leave behind."
Writing available in calligraphy, or print
Custom items are not eligible for return, or exchange.
Instead of the a new years resolution, I stick to a word of the year. I feel this better allows us to work towards something in many different ways to fully encompass our word. For example, my word is courage. For this word I plan on taking many different actions this year that require courage instead of giving into imposter syndrome, or fear. This also applies to many areas of life; business, personal, parenting, etc.
I hope that you find a word that you feel will positively impact your life in 2024, but if you haven't quite yet.. Here are some simple steps to get there:
1. Reflect on the past year and what you're wanting more or less of.
Consider what you want to accomplish the next year, what skills or characteristics would help you, and what you need or want more in your life. Choose action words, skills/characteristics, and needs. Examples include Exericse, Write, Launch, consistency, focus, courage, connection, etc.)
Consider how you want to feel in the new year. Visualize how you will spend your days and how you will feel within work and routines. Examples: peaceful, joyful
3. Core Values - is there something you value, but aren't actively pursuing? Such as giving to charity, volunteering with church, etc.
4. Write down all words, and reflect on which ones fully encompass what you'd like out of 2024. Use a thesaurus for alternate words that may be what you're really looking for!
5. Be committed, not just interested. Make sure you're implementing the word and taking actions that help bring it to life in YOUR LIFE!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.